By plastic/wooden pallet or as customers' requirement.
7-15 working days
plastic polyetherimide sheet amber PEI
Acceptable lead time (adjustable factory schedule )
Factory controlling quality
Competitive factory price
PEI is an amorphous high-performance polymer, with high mechanical efficiency, as well as very good thermal resistance and chemical stability (continuous operating temperature at approximately 170°C), high dimensional stability and creep strength. As it has the best torsional strength of all thermoplastic plastics, it has become a cheap substitute for small steel cutting parts.
1. Continuous operating temperature at 170°C;
2. Good mechanical strength, high stiffness;
3. Excellent hydrolysis resistance,
4. Excellent physical inertness (thus suitable for contact with food);
5. Very good dimensional stability;
6. Good resistance to UV and high energy radiation ("γ"rays and"χ"rays);
7. Good electric insulation property.
With outstanding thermal, mechanical and electrical properties, PEI is ideal for electrical / electronic insulation elements as well as various structural parts and components that require relatively high strength and stiffness under high temperature. It also finds important applications in the areas of medical appliances and analytical instruments due to superior hydrolysis resistance.
The 40% glass fiber reinforced PPS has an improved dimensional stability and higher stiffness which can be compared with light metal applications.