PPS sheet 30% GF
Acceptable lead time (adjustable factory schedule )
Factory controlling quality
Competitive factory price
PPS is a sulfur-containing aromatic polymer,and a type of thermoplastic engineering plastics
with excellent comprehensive performance. It features resistance to high temperature and corrosion,
and outstanding mechanical performance.
1. It can work continuously under high temperature (max. up to 220°C), and short-time working
temperature can be as high as 260°C;
2. Retains high mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness under elevated temperature;
3. Excellent resistance to chemical corrosion and hydrolysis;
4. Outstanding abrasion resistance and friction performance;
5. Very good dimensional stability;
6. Outstanding resistance to high energy radiation ("γ" rays and "χ" rays);
7. Good anti-UV property;
8. Inherent low flammability;
9. Good electrical insulation performance;
1. Electric and electronic sector: miniature electronic elements encapsulation, coil former, motor case, relay, padder and other parts;
2. Precision instruments: case and part for computer, timer, copier, temperature sensor, and various measuring instruments.
3. Mechanical: pump case, pump impeller, valve, fan, flow meter part, flange plate, universal joint, etc.
4. Automotive: part and component for ignitor, clutch, variator, gear box, bearing support and the exhaust system;
5. Home appliances: protective coat, part and component for thermal chimney, hair curler, hair dryer, hair waver, electric cooker, etc.
NOEGEM GUARANTEE GOOD QUALITY FOR ALL CLIENTS .
YOU WILL GET BEST SERVICE FROM NOEGEM .
WARMLY WELCOME YOU VISIT OUR FACTORY .